iPlusC 2011 - Information Communication Exhibition
30.Mar.2011 - 2.Apr.2011
i+C 2011 is a professionally organized trade exhibition whereby the latest in audio visual systems, information technology, digital technology etc are assembled under one roof for the common goal of all buyers and sellers for interacting, learning and staying connected with possibilities of expanding markets and to explore potential business opportunities beyond boundaries.
i+C 2011 is the platform where diverse products and technology has been integrated. It showcases the latest technologies that will help improve performance, increase productivity and enhance asset value. It is a choice opportunity to preview new and emerging market applications and services.
The Ministry of Communication and Information Technology has underlined support for the development of information & communication technology in Indonesia. The government has vested much to develop the creative industry. There is no better time. THIS IS IT!
• Asia is identified as the engine of growth
• Indonesia is powered by strong domestic demand of 240m people
• Market potential is huge as Information Communication Technology is still considered new
• Infinite possibilities brought about innovation can be explored due to low market penetration
• The IT market is projected to grow annually at 15% from 2010 to 2014
• The FIRST ever Information and Communication show to be organized in Indonesia
• A professional platform whereby diverse products and technology has been integrated
• A showcase of the latest technologies that will help improve performance, increase productivity and enhance asset value
• A market place for buyers and sellers to meet face to face
• A preview of new and emerging market applications and services
• Opportunity to do business, network and learn